Senior Project Coordinator
Senior Project Coordinator
- 4 weeks ago
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Senior Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of the high-rise project(s) in accordance with approved schedule and within budget.
Job Type | Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with General Contractors, Consultants, Sub-trades, City Departments and other relevant stakeholders in support of projects;
- Manage project documentation and coordinate documentation revisions and distribution;
- Support in developing projects budgets, schedules, scopes and risk management;
- Review and process invoices;
- Responsible for project administration such as, but not limited to, budget tracking, schedule analysis and update, cash flow forecast, project controls etc.…;
- Coordinate Change Directives, Change Orders, Requests for Information, Meetings Minutes and follow-ups etc. with the Contractors and Consultants;
- Prepare scope definitions, review tender documentation and drawings, cost estimates review;
- Review and manage agreements, contracts and supplementary conditions;
- Any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary Certificate or Degree in Construction Management or Technology, Engineering, or Urban Planning or other formal technical training in industry-related field or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in high-rise, mixed-use construction methodology and practices;
- Solid understanding of design and construction documents and a clear knowledge of construction costs and budgets, as well as project scheduling;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet firm deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Project);
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation/communication skills;
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset;
- PM designation is considered an asset;
- Safety certification training is considered an asset;
- Knowledge and ability to interpret CCDC type of contracts is considered an asset.
Richcraft Homes is committed to the professional growth, development and long-term career excellence of its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a full range of benefits including:
• Generous health and dental plan
• Group retirement planning with company match
• Long-term employment
• Opportunities for growth
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes and cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Richcraft Homes is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us.
Sound like you? Apply now!