- 5 days ago
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Our team at Richcraft Homes is seeking an experienced individual to assist with minor job related tasks in the home and interacting with homeowners on warranty items.
Job Type | Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Previous residential construction knowledge
- Maintain cleanliness by removing all excess garbage
- Performs tasks including drywall patching, paint touch-ups and caulking
- Performs intense physical labour on a daily basis
Skills and Qualifications
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver’s licence and personal vehicle is required
- Personal Tools is an asset.
Richcraft Homes is committed to the professional growth, development and long-term career excellence of its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a full range of benefits including:
• Generous health and dental plan
• Group retirement planning with company match
• Long-term employment
• Opportunities for growth
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes and cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Richcraft Homes is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us.
Sound like you? Apply now!