- 5 days ago
Deadline: November 1, 2021
The Finishing Foreman will be responsible for taking projects from drywall to handover and will be responsible for dealing with all trades and handymen, liaise with external construction personnel to ensure project construction is executed in a timely and efficient manner.
Job Type | Full Time
- Oversee and manage projects from drywall to handover
- Assist in developing and maintaining construction production schedules
- Provide schedule updates to the Construction Manager on a regular basis.
- Schedule meetings with and manage subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain quality control measures on site.
- Ensure inspections are completed periodically throughout the construction phases to ensure buildings meet specifications of clients.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors to ensure architectural and engineering drawings are being delivered with accuracy and to regulatory standards.
- Ensure accurate and timely project close date; adjust working schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team before key handovers to determine deficiency needs or possible contractor oversights.
- Verify all onsite safety training for all new hires, including employees, trades and contractors.
- Enforce all Richcraft policies and procedures.
- All other duties as required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience in residential construction with demonstrated increased responsibility/supervisory work.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cope with high intensity and stressful environments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Updated safety certificates are required
- A valid driver’s license is required as this requires travel to and from sites to the office.
Richcraft Homes is committed to the professional growth, development and long-term career excellence of its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and full range of benefits including:
• Generous health and dental plan
• Group retirement planning with company match
• Long-term employment
• Opportunities for growth
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes and cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Richcraft Homes is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us.
Sound like you? Apply now!