Accounts Payable – Contract
Accounts Payable – Contract
- 3 weeks ago
Deadline: February 28, 2023
Our team at Richcraft Homes is seeking an experienced individual to fill an Accounts Payable contract position.
Job Type | Full Time
Expected end date: March 1st, 2024
Who We Are
Richcraft Homes is a renowned, successful Ottawa Real Estate Corporation with more than a 40 year history in home and high rise construction, land acquisition and development, multiple joint venture projects, and residential and commercial income property management.
Richcraft’s purpose is to provide a distinctive, sought after product that delivers value and award-winning designs, with a commitment to customer satisfaction that surpasses every expectation. At Richcraft, we are purpose-inspired, detail oriented and driven.
Richcraft strives to provide a high quality, professional work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Innovation, integrity, craftsmanship, and community are at the forefront of everything we do. We have always kept an unwavering commitment to our people, our communities, and our homeowners. At Richcraft, we feel privileged to build dream homes for our clients.
Richcraft is passionate about professional growth, development and long-term career excellence of its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a full range of benefits including:
- Generous Health and Dental Plan
- Group Retirement Planning with Company Match
- Employee Wellness Program
- Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Employment
- Opportunities for Growth
The successful candidate must bring strong interpersonal skills and mature judgement, have the ability to identify and solve problems as well as ensuring all of the organization’s financial processes, procedures and reporting requirements are met.
The candidate should have the ability to allocate time effectively and work under pressure to produce a quality and accurate workflow.
In This Role, You Will:
- • Process accounts payables invoices and associated payments
- • Ensuring that the purchasing process is followed and that the associated coding is accurate
- • As requested, provide accurate and detailed reports
- • Assisting other members of the accounting team as required
- • Liaise with contractors including utility companies
What You Bring:
- • 1 to 3 years related experience.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- • Excellent communication and organizational skills
- • Attention to detail.
- • Consistently produces accurate, high quality work.
- • Knowledge of Mark Systems, Yardi, or other construction software will be an asset
- • Experience in a construction environment will be considered an asset.
Richcraft Homes is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us and we will work this you to meet your needs.
Sound like you? Apply now!